- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced low fat boiled ham
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- salt/pepper to taste
- 8 oz. plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup crushed seasoned bread crumbs
- Combine ham, Swiss cheese, garlic, wine, salt and pepper in a bowl to make a filling.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut a slit in the side of each breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of filling. Press to close or secure with wooden picks.
- In a flat dish, combine yogurt and milk. Dip each breast in yogurt mixture; turn to coat well.
- Roll in bread crumbs and place in well?greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve with pasta and zucchini.
Received via e-mail from Luiza. Thanks a lot!