Stay cool this season with this easy, nutritious meal option for lunch, or dinner. Serves 2.
- 12 ounces halved chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 3 cups lettuce
- 1 fresh tomato (diced)
- 1/4 cup shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives (chopped)
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Over medium heat, grill the chicken for about ten minutes per side, while covered, until fully cooked.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients with dressing until coated. Slice the grilled chicken, and add to the top of the salad.