PEEPS Marshmallow Brand Candies welcome spring with a delightful PEEPS Lemon Curd Cake and a delicious PEEPS Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake.
- 3 pkgs (3ct each) PEEPS Chocolate Mousse Flavored (Milk or Dark) Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 cups creamy vanilla ice cream
Makes 4 servings
- Place 5 PEEPS Chocolate Mousse Flavored Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks on a cookie sheet and toast under the broiler in your oven for 1 – 2 minutes or until charred on top.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Pour milk, sour cream and ice cream into a blender. Add the 5 toasted PEEPS Chocolate Mousse Flavored Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks and mix for 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour milkshake into 4 serving glasses. Top each serving with a PEEPS Chocolate Mousse Flavored Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chick.
Fans can also visit www.marshmallowpeeps.com to find delicious recipes, fun crafts and PEEPS art. In addition, fans can submit their own crafts, recipes or art.