Smartest Watch for Kids
The wearable tech market for kids has exploded in the past year led by the coolest gadget for kids, the award-winning Kidizoom Smartwatch by VTech. Today the company announces it has outdone itself again with the next generation of its hugely successful camera watch, the new Kidizoom Smartwatch DX.
Packed with content kids crave in a durable, kid-friendly design, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX offers a higher performance than the original Kidizoom Smartwatch with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, combined with more new features than ever before, such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills.
The Kidizoom Smartwatch DX features:
- Durable kids’ camera that captures vivid images
- Creative photo effects, frames and filters
- Video and voice recorder
- Generous internal memory that stores approximately 1,600 images or 23 minutes of videos
- 11 fun new games providing more play value than ever before
- Exciting new motion games and activities
- Cool new 3D clock faces with more than 50 digital and analog displays
- Time telling app, timer, alarm, calculator and calendar included
- Colorful touch screen
- Splash-proof, kid-friendly design
- Rechargeable battery
- Micro USB cable for data transfer and battery recharging
- Access to VTech’s Learning Lodge for additional games, watch displays, photo effects and more
- Choice of blue, vivid violet, camouflage, pink and red colors
- MSRP: $64.99
The Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is available now at major retailers nationwide. For more information, visit www.vtechkids.com/smartwatchdx.