Top Ten Things Men Hate About Women
2. Shop till I drop! They love shopping! Not only is the list endless, they have to check 10 different things before the
y finally buy the one they first saw. Have it your way, lady, but leave us out of it.
3. Never satisfied: You never get to reach a party on time. They spend hours preening in front of the mirror and then stress about someone turning up in the same outfit. Have you ever hear a man say “Oh no, I’m so embarrassed, there’s another man wearing a black tuxedo.”
4. Fashion: Her tastes in fashion changes every so frequently that you either run out breath trying to catch up, or end up wondering whether you are too dumb to catch up.
5. They notice the minutest things: Why do women have to criticize other women on everything from hairstyle to shoes and everything in between? Only a woman can notice something as trivial as the purse not matching the shoes!
6. Jealousy! Nothing can beat that. Sometimes, it only so little as the mention of another woman’s name and you could down on you knees licking her feet like dog.
7. Possessiveness! Women seem to have a serous security issues. How else would you explain their need for men to hold them, and tell them how special they are? The claim to be the modern woman of the 21st century, and suddenly become extremely insecure once they finally fall in love.
8. The ‘testing’ thing you do… Women love to test men by throwing obscure theoretical questions like “What are you thinking”. Then they just stand there arms crossed, foot tapping waiting for the right answer by which we can prove that we are their “soul-mates”.
9. Oh, those tears! They cry over everything from a broken nail to a movie on TV. But it’s really the pits when they use their tears to emotionally blackmail us.
10. “Holier than thou” attitude, ugh! They never admit to having had fooled around with other men. And, they are always complaining about how much work they do around the house, no matter how much work we do.